Culinary Herb Seed Collections
Many of us are growing more of our own food these days to save money and provide healthy organic vegetables for our table, so it makes sense that a lot of us are discovering the difference that fresh herbs can make.
What's better than a kitchen-herb garden right out of your back door or patio?
This is a collection of 10 different culinary herbs that any good chef will love to use. Fresh herbs, just growing in their backyard!
In this package you get:
Basil, thyme, oregano, chives, sage, parsley, cilantro/coriander, lavender, rosemary, & dill!
A 96-page color booklet detailing seed starting, harvesting, seed saving, seed storage, and plating tips. A $4.99 value free!
Add seed starting pellets for $2 more:
- In addition to the primary seed collection and booklet, you get 8 COCONUT coir seed starting pellets.
- Make seed starting easy! Coconut pellets expand 10 TIMES FASTER than peat and are TWICE AS LARGE. Just add hot water. It’s that simple. Comes with a link to an instructional video.
- Less MOLD GROWTH than peat pellets. ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.
- UNLIKE peat, COCONUT coir (husk) is a renewable product left over from the coconut industry. It is NOT MINED like peat is, therefore, it does NOT destroy precious wetlands.
- SUPER EASY to start your seeds in! Simply plant the ENTIRE THING in your garden, or larger pot, when ready! NO PLANT STRESS!
Add the Greenhouse to the Herb package for only $8
- In addition to the primary herb seed collection and herb booklet, you get a plastic greenhouse containing 20 COCONUT coir seed starting pellets.
- This greenhouse makes it SUPER easy to start your seeds in! Simply plant the ENTIRE pellet into your garden, or larger pot, when ready! NO PLANT STRESS! The whole pellet is biodegradable and becomes part of the soil.
- Coconut pellets expand 10 TIMES FASTER than peat and are twice as large. Just add hot water. It’s that simple.
- UNLIKE peat, COCONUT coir (husk) is a RENEWABLE product left over from the coconut industry. It is NOT MINED like peat is, therefore, it will not destroy precious wetlands.
- The seed starting greenhouse is made from a LIGHTWEIGHT plastic and is good for one to three seed starting cycles. Meant to be an inexpensive way to help you start herb seeds, but not intended for high use unless you are careful. A very affordable & easy way to start seeds.