Plant Grow Eat Repeat T-shirt
"Our t-shirts are made from organic cotton grown on our certified organic farms. We have been certified organic by the Texas Department of Agriculture since 1992.
Our cotton is planted in mid-May and harvested after frost in November.
The harvested cotton is ginned at our certified organic gin and then shipped to a certified mill in North Carolina for spinning into yarn.
The yarn is also knitted, finished and sewn in the Carolinas. Our products have a pedigree as we can tell you when and where they were planted and trace their development into a finished product.
Our organic cotton products are 100% Made in the USA, "sweat shop free", by American workers being paid a fair and lawful wage. These standards do not allow for a "cheap" organic t-shirt, but a product with a very high value and quality that our customers can be proud to wear for many years.
As we grow organic cotton t-shirts, we share our land with you, our customers. Our organic cotton is "good for man and good for the land" as these practices improve our environment, create jobs for people in rural American and keep our family farm and heritage sustainable. Our organic cotton products are truly unique and we hope you enjoy the fruit of our land."
- Natural color organic cotton 5.7oz jersey.
- Double needle hemmed sleeves with set on collar
- Color of the shirt varies from year to year with the color of the organic cotton. The shirt itself is not dyed. It is the color mother nature intended.
- The most comfortable t-shirt you will ever own. We live in these shirts around here because they are so comfortable.
- "Plant, Grow, Eat, Repeat" on the front and Sustainable Seed Co. Logo on the back.
Please note that the shirts do shrink a bit once they are laundered and dried in a hot dryer.
Women's shirts have the more open neck design for ladies comfort.